We can treat new construction to prevent termites. We also offer post-construction perimeter treatment to prevent termite infestation. If you have discovered that termites are actively assaulting your foundation, we can treat the infestation and repair the damaged area.
Trelona ATBS Bait Stations
Trelona ATBS Annual Bait Stations have a superior design leading to fast termite hits. In a university study, termites found Trelona ATBS Annual Bait Stations faster than Sentricon stations. In this study, Trelona ATBS and Sentricon stations were placed within 0.5 meters of an active termite colony.
- Termite Letters
- New Construction – Pre Treats
- Free Termite Inspections
- Annual Monitoring of Termite Stations
- Termite Renewal Contracts
Free Inspections! All Work Guaranteed Licensed, Bonded & Insured Charter # 1414
Interesting Termite Facts
- Termites eat non-stop – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The queen of a certain termite species can lay up to 40,000 eggs per day.
- When forming a new colony, flying male and female “swarmer” termites break off their wings, enter wood through a crack or hole, mate and begin feeding.
- Other insects have long-lived immature stages, but termites have the longest-lived adult reproductive lives.
- Termites burrow into wood to obtain food.
- Given enough time, termites will feed until nothing is left.
- Termites cause as much as $5 billion in damage each year. Formosan termites alone cause over $1 billion in damage every year.
- An estimated 15% of all new homes have severe structural defects and damages, which may include termite damage.