We can pretreat new construction in order to prevent termites. We also offer post-construction perimeter treatment to prevent termite infestation. If you have discovered that termites are already actively assaulting your foundation, we can treat the infestation and repair the damaged the area.
- Termite Letters
- New Construction – Pre Treats
- Free Termite Inspections
- Annual Monitoring of Termite Stations
- Termite Renewal Contracts
Free Inspections! All Work Guaranteed Licensed, Bonded & Insured Charter # 1414
Interesting Termite Facts
- Termites eat non-stop – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The queen of a certain termite species can lay up to 40,000 eggs per day.
- When forming a new colony, flying male and female “swarmer” termites break off their wings, enter wood through a crack or hole, mate and begin feeding.
- Other insects have long lived immature stages but termites appear to have the longest lived adult reproductive lives.
- Termites burrow into wood to obtain food.
- Given enough time, termites will feed until nothing is left of the wood but a shell.
- Termites cause as much as $5 billion in damage each year. Formosan termites alone cause over $1 billion in damage every year.
- An estimated 15% of all new homes have serious structural defects and damages, which may include termite damage.